- Heard The Wild Child saying "Naked Jaybird" over the monitor this AM and got scared that she was naked and had wet the bed
- Said "Phew" when Mr. Sasha went to investigate and reported that she was fully clothed and dry
- Ran 3 miles
- Showered and got myself and The Politician dressed
- Took The Politician by Wal-Mart to pick out a birthday gift for #6 because I am all about the procrastination this week
- Took P to the birthday party at the local inflatable gym and gossiped with some fun parents. Also, had cake eating experience #1 of the day.
- Came home and got some presents ready for a birthday party The Wild Child was going to this afternoon
- Washed all of her bedding, including her bumper, because she de-clothed herself during nap today and wet the bed
- Griped at Mr. Sasha because he dripped pee pee all through the house carrying the soaking wet bedding to the laundry room
- Reluctantly took WC to a birthday party at an indoor splash pad, which turned out to be so much cooler than I thought, and we both had a fab time. Had cake eating experience #2 of the day.
- Came home to find that Mr. Sasha did not transfer the bedding from the washer to the dryer (and was pissed off, duh!)
- Was working on the that when I noticed WC was being quiet and so I went looking and found her in my bathroom rubbing her liquid soap all over her arms and legs, saying "Lotion"
- Tossed her in the tub to wash off said soap and also chlorine smell
- Put her bed back together
- Texted a friend to see if she was still up for a pitcher of margs at Taco Cabana later tonight (She is! Yay!!!!!)
- Came on here to tell you about my crazy day
Saturday, January 5, 2008