Right before the Christmas craziness, I received my Winter 2014 Walmart Beauty Box. The Walmart Beauty Box comes out 4 times a year and costs $5, which includes shipping. Beauty boxes are just plain fun.... especially if you are a product junkie like me. I am currently only subscribed to Glossybox and was glad to add this low-priced box to the mix. I also purchase the Target Beauty Box when it is available (it always a one-time purchase box).
My Winter box was sample-packet heavy..... I read that there are two boxes and the one I received was intended for their more mature audience. I *did* just turn 41, but I still like color cosmetics, so I adjusted my birthdate down after getting this box to see if I get the younger box next time. Overall, I'm still happy because $5 is a great price to try so many new products.
My box contains:
- L'Oreal Color Vibrancy Antioxidant Shampoo, Conditioner and Instant Shock Treatment (sample packet)
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo and Conditioner (sample packet)
- Pond’s Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream (deluxe sample size)
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Moisturizer (sample size)
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (sample size)
- Nivea Cocoa Butter Body Lotion (sample packet)
- Pond’s Wet Cleansing Towlettes (5 wipes)
- L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Golden Serum and Day Cream (sample packet)
from the website:
How does it work?Each new season brings different product needs and a reason to refresh your beauty cabinet. In your Walmart Beauty Box, you’ll find sample beauty products and tips on how to use those and other items sold at Walmart and on Walmart.com. Receiving your Walmart Beauty Box will be another reason to welcome each new season.