Target Beauty Box
Price: $7 (one time purchase)
- Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (value for 2.2 oz- $6.70)
- Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (value for 1.7 oz- $8)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (value for .18 oz full-sized product- $4.50)
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick (value for .18 fl oz full-sized product- $8)
- Laneige BB Cushion Sample (3 samples in 3 shades) (value for one .07 oz sample- $4.75)
close-up shot of three samples of Laneige BB Cushion sample
I came up with a value of about $32, and I'm super happy with this box. There was also a coupon for $3 off a $15 beauty purchase at Target, but they also printed that in this past Sunday's circular.
I have always wanted to try Elnett Hairspray, and can always use another dry shampoo. I will definitely use the eye pencil because I've been wanting to try highlight the inner corner of my eye, and this will be perfect for that. I am also excited to try the Laneige BB Cushion sample- I love that they included all three shades so I can try the shade that works best for me.
The only product I am a bit disappointed in is the L'Oreal lippie- the shade I received is Nude Ballet and I normally don't wear that shade of lip color. I did give it a try and I did like the formula though- it was really moisturizing, yet didn't run outside my lip line like most glosses do.
If you like sample boxes like me, this is a great one to try because there is no commitment since there is no subscription. It's also nice that you know what you are getting when you place your order!