I was so excited to get my first Walmart Beauty Box in the mail yesterday! At just $5 (for shipping, the box itself is free) this just can't be beat! Beauty boxes are just plain fun.... especially if you are a product junkie like me. I am currently only subscribed to Glossybox and was glad to add this low-priced box to the mix.
My box contains:
- Clear Damage & Color Repair shampoo and conditioner (sample packet)
- CoverGirl Continuous Color Lipstick in 425 Vintage Wine (full-size; $4.94 at Walmart)
- Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant in Completely Clean (full-size, 2.6 oz, $11.97 at Walmart)
- Juicy Couture Couture Couture fragrance (sample vial)
- Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer (0.5 oz deluxe sample size)
- L'Oreal Revitalift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer (0.5 oz deluxe sample size)
I understand that there were two different boxes for the Fall, but I am super happy with mine. I actually had Secret on my grocery list and was excited to be able to mark that off! The lippie is in a shade I will definitely use, and I love sample packs of shampoo and conditioner for travel. Although I'm not big on perfume samples, I love skincare from both Olay and L'Oreal, so I am looking forward to giving these deluxe samples a try. They are definitely large enough for me to get a feel for the product and whether it's a fit.
from the website:
How does it work?Each new season brings different product needs and a reason to refresh your beauty cabinet. In your Walmart Beauty Box, you’ll find sample beauty products and tips on how to use those and other items sold at Walmart and on Walmart.com. Receiving your Walmart Beauty Box will be another reason to welcome each new season.