Target Head of the Class Beauty Box
(currently sold out)
This summer Target was offering some themed beauty boxes, and I chose to order two of them- the Honor Roll Beauty Box, and the Head of the Class Beauty Box. These always sell out quickly and are full of fun products to try.
Here is what the Head of the Class Beauty Box contains:
- Goody Ouchless Elastics- More! Again, I am finding myself short on hairbands since my daughter uses them too now, so we can never have too many.
- Bathery Pumice Stone- It may be hard to believe, but I have never owned a pumice stone. Looking forward to giving this a try on my heels in the shower.
- Hollywood Fashion Tape- Again, something I have never owned, but will probably come in handy sometime, you know, with all that dressing up and going out I do. I kid, kid.
- CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss- I am not usually a gloss girl, but this is a shimmery peach called Give Me Guava that might look pretty over some of the stains I have.
- Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Mascara- I currently have mascara coming out my ears, so I will probably pass this on to a friend.
- Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray- My hair is at the maxium level of shininess naturally, so this can also be passed to a friend. I have read that this smells fantastic, just like summer.
- Yes To Cucumbers 10–Count Wipes- This little packet of wipes is so darling, and I think I will put it in my purse to use as hand wipes.
I have seen the value of this box placed at just over $25, and with a pricetag of just $5, it was a great buy!