Target Honor Roll Beauty Box
(currently sold out)
This summer Target was offering some themed beauty boxes, and I chose to order two of them- the Honor Roll Beauty Box, and the Head of the Class Beauty Box. These always sell out quickly and are full of fun products to try.
Here is what the Honor Roll Beauty Box contains:
- Burt's Bees White Tea Facial Wipes. This little packet contains 10 wipes and will be nice for travel.
- Bathery Delicate Pouf. I usually go for the cheapie $1-2 pouf, but this is a really nice one that feels thicker than what I typically purchase.
- CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer. This is a full-sized product!
- NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait. Again, a full-sized product. I'm not much of a gloss fan, so I will pass this on to a friend.
- Goody Ouchless Elastics. We are forever loosing ponytail holders at our house (where do they go?????), so it was nice to get a some new ones.
- Olay White Strawberry Body Wash. A great size for travel and this smells yummy.
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment. I am excited to try this- it is supposed to give results that last through multiple washings
I have seen the value of this box calculated to be about $26, and that's a great value for a box with a price tag of just $5.