So basically my TV-watching time is pretty limited. I am freaking out a little because I just got my new TV Guide (love it!) and there is a whole list of things I am wanting to watch this summer.
- Nashville Star (Tivo alert! Changed from USA Network to NBC- you'll have to change your Season Pass) (June 9th)
- Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Home (Tivo alert! Name changed) (Oxygen June 17)
- My Boys (Tivo alert! Needs to be re-added as a season pass- info from last summer was lost) (TBS June 12)
- Swingtown (CBS Thursdays- this week!)
- Big Brother (Tivo Alert! Will probably need to be added since the put the season number after it) (CBS July 13)
- Project Runway (Bravo July)
- The Next Food Network Star (Food Network- started last Sunday)
I still haven't watched the Lohan show or Denise Richards either, and I don't think I will. Just no time. My list above looks much better.
EDITED TO ADD: Damn, Slim, you are right. I left off So You Think You Can Dance! I even attempted to do a whole post dedicated to Claire Callaway and her new (bad) hair, but I couldn't find a pic the other day. Love that show. Love the choreographers most of all.