- 1 box Duncan Hines Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (I use Parkay)
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz block of cream cheese (I use Philly 1/3 less fat)
- 1 box powdered sugar (I think it's 16 oz- but it's the box, not the bag)
- glass pan (this is very important- must be a glass pan)
Combine: 1 egg beaten, 1 stick melted butter, and cake mix. Pat stiff dough in 9X13 pan that has been sprayed w/ Pam.
Combine: cream cheese, 2 eggs, and entire box of powdered sugar. Pour this over dough.
Bake at 350 degrees 30-40 minutes, until top is golden brown. I let them cool and then store them in the fridge.
If you don't make this for your Thanksgiving dinner, you'll be sorry.... you'll be sitting there at the table, thinking, "Hmmm... I wonder what I'm missing since I didn't make Sasha's Neiman Marcus Bars? I totally should have gone for it! This pumpkin pie is really nothing special...."
Seriously, just do it. You can thank me later.