Gotta take a little break from the company budget... so, courtesy of a myspace bulletin....
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: grapes
3. Meat: pork tenderloin
4. Frozen: Phish Food Ice Cream
5. Dairy: Raspberry low fat yogurt
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
2. short sleeve T
3. Saucony tennis shoes
If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
5. So how's that going for ya?
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. drink a nice cold can of Coke while I am getting ready in the AM
2. check my yahoo email
3. hug my kiddos
We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. running on my treadmill
2. reading Us Magazine
3. shopping at Target
4. blogging/reading other blogs
5. painting my fingernails (I haven't done this in 4 1/2 years!)
We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. baby Gobi monkeys
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. Oprah's Favorite Things (It's on tomorrow, and the only day of the year I watch her!)
2. The Office
4. American Idol
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Phish Food
3. Cookies and Cream
Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. green comb
2. little black notebook with password hints
4. anti-bacterial hand sanitizer
5. bottle of Imodium from recent stomach virus
You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Nail tech
2. Being Kristin on Eonline
4. Music talent scout
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Never drink and drive
2. You are damaging your skin with all that sun worshipping and tanning bed visits!!!!!
3. Respect your parents a little more
4. Don't turn your head upside down and spray the hairspray all around your face and cement it with a blow-dryer
If anyone cares to continue this... I tag Hello Darling and In the Mind of a Thirtysomething Mom