You know, the list of things bands need when they play. Like here.
We were under the impression that all riders had been X's out and sent back to the artists. However, this didn't happen with this particular band so we were working on what we could come up with off their list without breaking the bank.
30 towels, a bottle of Ketel One Vodka, various kegs of beer, certain food, etc. Crazy stuff.
But really not so crazy.
I mean, these people are away from home, and it's not like they have time or transportation to go to the grocery store before they play their set.
And even I have a rider (for when I go stay with my parents):
- 1 can of cold Coke per day, in fridge
- 1 package of frozen Pepperidge Farm Apple Turnovers
- bottle of Advil that is findable in their kitchen
- funny stories about my childhood
- magazines I don't subscribe to
- some type of alcoholic beverage, possibly a bucket of frozen margaritas
- general snacky food, some chocolate, some salty