Here's why I love them and haven't worn any other lip products since I purchased these about two weeks ago:
- They don't bleed! Amazing for such a highly-pigmented glossy formula.
- When the gloss wears off, you are left with a stain that actually lasts.
- They feel amazing and are very moisturizing.
- They twist up and don't require sharpening.
- The price- at about $9 they are a great deal to start, but during the month of June Walgreens has them BOGO half off which makes them about $6.75 each- AMAZING deal.
005 Crush on top
030 Smitten on bottom
In April I raved about Revlon Lip Butters, but the Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains have taken over the top spot on my Lippie Love List.
I need to also mention that I have seen people compare these to Tarte's LipSurgence Natural Lip Stain, and folks, these are so so so much better than those $24 puppies! I've tried two shades of the Tarte product, and both bled into the fine lines around my lips, and left behind no stain when the gloss wore off.
Let me know if you pick up a Balm Stain and what shade you get!