I thought I'd update a tag I did in 2012. The question is, if you lost all your makeup (stolen, luggage lost etc), what 10 products would you re-purchase? Some of my answers are still the same, some have changed.
1. Foundation: Urban Decay Naked in Shade 3 - $39. I know this is a high price-point, but I love it! I reach for it pretty much every day, even though I have about 20 to choose from. The bottle I have has lasted me for probably a year at least.
2. Powder: ELF HD Powder - $6. We have discussed before how this is a dupe for MUFE HD Powder, which costs $30.
3. Blush: ELF Blush in Pink Passion - $3. Great pigmentation for a great price.
4. Eye shadow primer: Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance in Candlelight - $18. It's a splurge, but it lasts FOREVER- I have used it everyday for about a year and am just now getting low.
5. Eye shadow: L'Oreal The One Sweep Eye Shadow in Natural Blue Eyes - $10. Although I hated the idea behind this product and it did not work they way it was intended, I have found that I LOVE the cream and brown shades in this and I love using them individually with my eye shadow brushes.
6. Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Deep Brown - $11. I love love love this liner- it's so easy to get a nice straight line and even to do a bit of a cat eye with this liner.
7. Mascara: CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Very Black - $6. I think I've been using this for about a year and now consider it my HG. I have found that it works great as a topper over about any mascara. There's something about using two mascaras that gives a fabulous effect.
8. Lippie: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick - $9. I have a large container of lippies, yet I reach for this most days.
10. For my 10th item, I'd add one of e.l.f.'s $3 stipple brushes to use with highly pigmented blushes- it gives a nice blended look.
I tag YOU! I'd love to see what you'd repurchase!