Friday, September 21, 2012
1. First was a sample of the Benefit Cosmetics Foaming Clean Facial Wash and Refined Finish Facial Polish. I have wanted to try these, so I am super-excited about this sample.
2. Next was a twistband hair tie- these are all the rage, and I've even seen people wearing them as bracelets. This is a cute taupe color.
3. A sample of Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum. I prefer serums to heavy moisturizers since my skin can be oily so this is something I will definitely try.
4. A sample of Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm. I actually have the full size of this and love it- so this will be perfect for travel.
5. AND A NAIL POLISH! Finally! I received Color Club Status Update, which is a Birchbox Custom Polish. I have heard great things about Color Club, but have never tried the brand so I'm excited to try it out. It's a deep grey, and I'm wondering if it might be a bit of a jelly finish. We shall see.
You can see underneath my goodies is a decorated zip-lock type bag by tili.
Not familiar with Birchbox? Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase.
For $10 each month, Birchbox sends a new box with samples. Since I loved this box, I'll definitely be continuing my membership to see what they send next.
If you are so inclined, here is my referral link: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=dovfe Birchbox has a point system and rewards members with store credit using points earned from referrals.