(Please know that this is very tongue-in-cheek. "We" is just me, and it's actually just a list of *my* favorite products. There's no nomination process, voting, or scoring. Just a simple list of things I like and use myself.)
So without further ado, here are my favorite nail products, shown in order of use for the perfect salon-quality mani:
2. Wash your hands and dry them well.
3. Orly Bonder. This is fab- it overrides any oily residue on your nails and gives your polish something to stick to. Key to a long-lasting mani.
4. Sally Hanson Nailgrowth Miracle in the gold bottle. Love this as a basecoat. Watch for CVS/Wags to have their BOGO or BOGO half off on SH products and stock up.
5. 2 coats of color. OPI polish is one of my favorite brands.
6. Seche Vite top coat. I won't use any other top coat. This is a super-fast dry topcoat with a fab shine. Expensive, but worth it!
7. Creative Nail Design Cuticle Eraser. Keeping your cuticles neat and clean is one of the keys to making your manicure last longer. This product is fabulous and I massage this into my cuticles a few times a day to prevent hangnails and prevent cuticle buildup. Also, I love nail polish so much that I've got a separate blog just for my nail polish review and pictures! Visit me at http://www.manicuremommas.com/ if you like nail polish as much as I do!
Any other suggestions for categories for the Sasha Says Editor's Choice Awards?