Time for an update! The question is, if you lost all your makeup (stolen, luggage lost etc), what 10 products would you re-purchase? I have done this twice before and found that some of my answers are still the same, some have changed.
1. Foundation: No Foundation Foundation Serum - $55. I know this is high-end, but it's amazing. It might not work for the palest of skins, but for my warm skintone, it's a perfect match. To me, it looks like I don't have any foundation on, but my skin looks great. It also lasts FOREVER. I have had the same bottle for 10 months and have only used about 2/3 of it and I use it pretty much every day.
2. A damp Beautyblender ($20) is just plain necessary to apply foundation for me now. I started using one about a year ago and haven't gone back to brushes. I watch for good deals at Sephora and usually purchase a set that includes some cleanser to go with it.
3. Powder: ELF HD Powder - $6. We have discussed before how this is a dupe for MUFE HD Powder, which costs $30.
4. Blush: Stila Custom Color Blush - $20. Don't let the bright pink scare you off- it gives you a gorgeous flush. Stila also offers a coral shade, but I like the original pink shade the best.
5. Eye shadow primer: Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance in Candlelight - $18. It's a splurge, but it lasts FOREVER- a tube will last me about a year with daily use.
6. Eye shadow: Physicians Formula Sexy Booster Oh So Sexy Eye Shadow Quad -$11. I only use the top three shades, but they are just what I need to create a quick easy eye look. The pigmentation is great and this quad even smells amazing! I have lots of high-end palettes and this is the one I reach for day after day.
7. Eyeliner: Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Deep Brown - $11. I love love love this liner- it's so easy to get a nice straight line and even to do a bit of a cat eye with this liner.
8. Mascara: CoverGirl Clump Crusher in Very Black - $6. This has been a staple for at least 2 years now and I consider it my HG. I have found that it works great as a topper over about any mascara. There's something about using two mascaras that gives a fabulous effect.
9. Lippie: L'Oreal Colour Caresse Wet Shine Stain in Berry Persistent - $10. I have a large container of lippies, yet I reach for this most days. It's a gloss that leaves behind a stain.
This post contains no affiliate links, and all items were purchased by me.