I received my Fall 2015 Walmart Beauty Box. The Walmart Beauty Box comes out 4 times a year and costs $5, which includes shipping. Beauty boxes are just plain fun.... especially if you are a product junkie like me. I also purchase the Target Beauty Box when it is available (it always a one-time purchase box). Note that I have adjusted my age down to the mid-20s because I read I might receive more color cosmetics if I did that, but I didn't receive any this time.
I'm also a little disappointed in my box this time because there doesn't appear to be a full sized product like usual. Some boxes appeared to contain a full-sized RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum, which maybe I would have received if I had left my age alone. Ha!
Here's what was in my box:
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes, 7 count packet
- ACT Mouthwash, 1 fl oz
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer, .3 fl oz
- Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara, deluxe sample size
- Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, sample size
- Aussie Mega Hairspray, 1.5 oz
- Schick Hydro Silk Disposable Razor
- foil packet: Biore Charcoal Self Heating Mask
- foil packet: Crest 3D White Toothpaste
- foil packet: Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion
- foil packet: Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, 2 scents