Friday, May 28, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
This photo was taken in the car.... right before I returned this product to CVS. So nice that they have such a good guarantee on their health/beauty items, because I was allergic to this product.
Friday, May 21, 2010
And in what I thought was an unrelated note, I was just thinking that I hadn't done a "Notes from School" post in quite a while. But *this* is not the post I wanted to do.
5-18 WC was loud and restless at nap. While Miss C was talking to a parent in the room, WC rolled over and kicked her multiple times.
5-19 WC had a very hard time listening to teachers today. At lunch she was asked many time to get her knees off the table, and she continued to put them up there on purpose, so she ate in the office.
5-20 WC had a hard time listening again today. She got mad at one of her friends and scratched them on the face. We talked about using our words and telling the teacher instead of hurting others. She did very good at nap today!
And when I went in her classroom today and saw a cookie in a baggie on her hook, I knew that was a bad sign- that meant she didn't get to participate in a birthday snack.
5-21 WC still had a hard time listening and following directions. She shoved her friend in line instead of using words.
I am so full of sad right now....... I figured we would need to go back to behavior therapy at some point, I just didn't think it would be so soon. That's 4 days in a row! I can't put my hands on Monday's sheet right now, but I bet there was something on there as well...........................
Thursday, May 20, 2010
On Monday, Hungry Girl told me about Sinless Margarita Mix, and I am intrigued! I think I may place an order but wondered if anyone has tried it?
Here's what Hungry Girl said:
Sinless Margarita Mix - We tend to be a tad skeptical of stevia-sweetened products until we taste them. Well, this all-natural, non-alcoholic mix is REALLY GOOD. No bitter aftertaste. Really. A 3-oz. serving has only 5 calories, 2g carbs, and nothing else (POINTS® value 0*). Just combine 2 - 3 parts mix with 1 part tequila, and you're good to go! Click to find (if you live in Georgia) or buy online.A shot of tequila has about 100 calories in it, so it looks like you could have a very-low calorie margarita using this mix. The Sashas are getting a new back patio poured and will hopefully get to spend many an evening outside enjoying the summer while the kids play. In my vision, I am drinking a margarita... should it be a Sinless one?
Monday, May 17, 2010
One of my friend just tweeted that she was listening to Smashing Pumpkins "Today". Wow- the 90s came rushing back to me and I had to listen to it myself!
What are you listening to today? Head over to Hair Bows & Guitar Picks and join in!
My friend Beth posted last week about her recent purchases from Amazon and I got scared. That's right, scared! I know that having a Prime membership has seriously spoiled me... I can get things at my door so quickly I often impulse shop.
I do have an Amazon Visa credit card that gives Amazon credit as a reward (sign up now and get an instant $40 Amazon reward!), and I do make a very small percentage on my Amazon referral links, so it's not all out-of-pocket, but still, seeing this list makes me look like a shopaholic!
So here we go.....
- Glee: The Music, Volume 3 Showstoppers (Deluxe)
- Rolling Stone (12 issues auto-renewal) (had a reward of some sort- got this for $1)
- Glee: The Music, The Power of Madonna
- The Summer Before (Babysitters Club) (yes, for me- I have fond memories of this series)
- Five Love Languages, Small Group Study Edition (multiple copies to use for a Sunday School study)
- Five Love Languages, Leader Kit, UPDATED (again, for Sunday School)
- Hillbilly Bone Blake Shelton's new CD
- Wii Nunchuk Controller
- The New Adventures of Old Christine: The Complete Second Season (birthday present for my mom)
- Golf Magazine (2-year) (for the hubby)
- Good Housekeeping (2-year)
- Camwear Polycarbonate Round Food Storage Containers (for bread making)
- Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day: The Discovery That Revolutionizes Home Baking
- Not Just Spirited: A Mom's Sensational Journey With Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
- Arnie and His School Tools: Simple Sensory Solutions That Build Success
- Jay Johnson's Boot Camp Fitness: Ultimate 3x30
- Dance with Julianne: Cardio Ballroom
- Order Up! (wii game for me- and it's so much fun!)
for the kiddos....
- Fancy Nancy and the Late, Late, LATE Night
- Fancy Nancy and the Sensational Babysitter
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (Single-Disc Version) (1 for the kids, 1 for a gift)
- Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey
- Disney Bedtime Favorites (Disney Storybook Collections) (1 for the kids, 1 for a gift)
- Fancy Nancy: The 100th Day of School (I Can Read Book 1)
- Fancy Nancy: Explorer Extraordinaire! (gee, can you tell my kids loves Fancy Nancy?)
- Day by Day Kid's Bible: The Bible for Young Readers (Tyndale Kids) (for The Politician
Are you embarrassed to be my friend?
Disclosure: This post contains Amazon referral links, upon which I earn a very small percentage....
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
My little budding artist.
Hope you had a great weekend too!